Neuropsychiatry (London) Membership Program
The Membership program of Neuropsychiatry (London) is intended to accomplish the vision of making scientific information on healthcare accessible to everyone. This would encourage academic and research institutions, scientific societies and groups, funding organizations, and corporations to actively support the open-access movement in scholarly publishing.
Neuropsychiatry (London) offers three types of memberships:
- Individual Membership- For Scientists, Researchers, Educators Industry professionals
- Institutional Membership- For Universities, Research/Educational institutes, Societies associations
- Corporate Membership- For industries, Companies corporations
Individual Membership - Annual Benefits.
- Members can submit 10 articles to the Neuropsychiatry (London) journal
- Members will receive a Certificate of Annual Membership from Neuropsychiatry (London).
Institutional Membership - Annual Benefits.
- Registered Universities/Institutes can submit 25 of articles to Neuropsychiatry (London).
- Registered Universities/Institutes will receive a Certificate of Annual Membership from Neuropsychiatry.
Corporate Membership - Annual Benefits.
- Registered Organizations can submit 40 of articles to Neuropsychiatry (London).
- Registered Organizations will receive a Certificate of Annual Membership from Neuropsychiatry (London).
- Advertisement banner of your products/services will be displayed in Journal of Neuropsychiatry (London) website for a limited span of 1 month.
With its innovative approach to decentralized trading, Uniswap exchange enables users to participate in a secure and transparent marketplace.
For further details contact us at : +1702 714 7001 extn 9043