Welcome to Advertising of Journal of Neuropsychiatry
Neuropsychiatry (London) is one of the most credible sources of information for scientists and medical professionals around the world. Published by the renowned publisher SciTechnol, Neuropsychiatry (London) continues to set the standard for original and arresting research the world over.
Our advertising platform helps you connect with our vast scientific readership, providing you with the best chance of showcasing your products/services, recruiting your next hire, and branding your company. Neuropsychiatry (London) provides you a platform to actively pursue a relevant target audience. Our associates are here to guide you. Let Science lead the way….
Advertisements in the following categories are welcome:
- Pharmaceutical Advertising: Advertisements for prescription or non-prescription drug products, biological or natural health products.
- Healthcare and Non- Healthcare Advertising: Advertisers can advertise medical devices, non-pharmaceutical products or services provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers, healthcare-related organizations/ products.
To know more about Advertisement Policy Click here Advertisement Policy
To know about Advertising Rates and Description: Media Kit
Contact local representative
If you have any questions about advertising opportunities with Neuropsychiatry (London), contact our representative for personal assistance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neuropsychiatry (London) has been indexed in the following databases: Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch®), Scopus, EMBASE/Excerpta Medica,EMCare and WorldCat.
- Journal has reached the impact factor of 4.77 for the year 2016-17.
- Neuropsychiatry (London) has collaborated with WPA World Congress of Psychiatry, the exclusive knowledge transfer meeting for scientists, researchers, medical and healthcare practitioners. The theme of this 2017 meeting was- “Psychiatry of the 21st Century: Context, Controversies and Commitment till 2017.”